Temple Art Tattoo Studio
Located at 110 N. Potomac Street in Historic Hagerstown, MD, Temple Art Tattoo Studio was founded in 1996 by artist Shayne Foy. They offer custom tattoo design and body piercing. The studio also features an art gallery as well as hand crafted jewelry. Feel free to stop in and see the studio, while you’re at it you can book an appointment with one of our outstanding artists!
before your tattoo...
- REMEMBER TO EAT AND DRINK PLENTY OF WATER
- DO NOT SHOW UP DRUNK, HIGH, SICK OR SMELLY
- ARRIVE 5-15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT TO COMPLETE PAPERWORK
- BRING A VALID PHOTO ID WITH YOU
- SEND REFERENCE IMAGES IN ADVANCE
- DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, BUT YOU CAN CALL TO RESCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE
- EXCESSIVE RESCHEDULING AND NO CALL/NO SHOWS WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF DEPOSIT
AFTER YOUR TATTOO...
- ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS PRIOR TO TOUCHING THE NEW TATTOO
- WASH TATTOO TWICE DAILY FOR 3 DAYS WITH ANTI-BACTERIAL LIQUID SOAP AND CLEAN HANDS
- DO NOT USE A WASHCLOTH, LOOFAH OR ANYTHING ABRASIVE
- PAT DRY WITH A CLEAN PAPER TOWEL
- AFTER 3 DAYS REGULARLY APPLY NON-SCENTED LOTION
- DO NOT SCRATCH OR PICK AND SCABS IF THEY FORM
- DO NOT IMMERSE TATTOO IN WATER FOR AT LEAST TWO WEEKS
- DO NOT PHONE A FRIEND OR CHECK THE INTERNET; AFTERCARE MAY VARY. CALL THE SHOP IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
SECOND SKIN AFTERCARE
- LEAVE ON 4-7 DAYS, BUT NO LONGER THAN 7
- DO NOT POP AIR BUBBLES! OOZING AND PLASMA BUILDUP IS NORMAL. IT MAY LOOK GROSS.
- REMOVE SANIDERM IN SHOWER IF POSSIBLE AND WASH WITH ANTI BACTERIAL SOAP USING YOUR HANDS
- PAY DRY WITH CLEAN PAPER TOWEL
- APPLY NON-SCENTED LOTION REGULARLY UNTIL HEALED